Reno Delivery Service

Offering services to pickup and deliver grocers and supplies from Walmart, Homedepot, Lowes and other larger stores. ❤️$25 a trip. You must order ahead and let them know I will be picking up and delivering for you. Anything over 40lbs, you will need someone to help me lift out of my truck. PM me...🏘 #renodeliveryservice

I own a local web design company in Reno, and have very good reviews with that service. I will dedicate my expertise and strong work ethic to this new business.

You can look up more about my trustworthiness on Google by searching "Sandy Rowley" and Reno SEO Marketing & Web Design.

https://www.facebook.com/pollinatorsanctuary is my personal FB page.

My local Reno Things to do in Reno group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/thingstodoinreno/

I can drive anywhere in Northern Nevada. Anything 25 miles out side the distance of Reno NV is another $15 to cover my gas. As gas prices come down, i will update that little fee.

I am healthy, willing and able. Also an Herbalist, happy to share trustworthy tips on how to stay healthy and/or over come various health concerns.

You can text or call ONLY if you are ready to order. You MUST order at the store and verify they have the items you want FIRST. You probably will need to use their website to get through. I will list stores that are easier to get through to...like Natural Grocers in Reno, right now.

Enjoy some beautiful photos I have got during the past few weeks....
Sandy R.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sandy Rowley: Pioneering SEO Expert in the USA

Top SEO Experts You Should Be Following in the USA